www.mcafee.com/activate – Users generally do not pay much attention to the security of their phone and data stored in it. It is assumed that a mobile lock is enough to protect all the media and other access, which certainly is a false assumption. It is easy to breach all the data by unlocking the phone. It is, therefore, highly recommended to have active McAfee mobile security on your device.
If you have been using free McAfee trial version of mobile security and completed the period, it will be mandatory to subscribe to the product in order to keep having the security measures. Else, the protections layers will be disabled and all the data will again be exposed to cyber risks again. To get a licensed product, either purchase a McAfee retail card or visit mcafee.com/activate to have an online subscription. Redeem your McAfee license code and begin to activate McAfee mobile security.
Please note that it is highly recommended to uninstall any antivirus app from your phone, even if it is an older version of McAfee security. This will eliminate the cases of poor performance or crashing of running apps.
If you come under the compatibility criteria, you are ready to get started with McAfee activate.
Activate McAfee Mobile Security via phone
- Tap on McAfee security icon and launch it on your device
- Press User icon available at the top right corner of the screen, and then hit ‘Got an activation code’
- When directed to the next window, enter your McAfee activation code you received while purchasing the product
- Wait for activation to complete
- Once you are prompted to generate a six-digit PIN, create a PIN of your choice and make sure it is unique
- Tap OK
- Tap the orange loop at the top right corner of your phone’s display
- Tap to Set your security question and enter the six-digit PIN that you created in the previous step
- Pick two questions and provide an appropriate answer for each
- Tap Save to keep the changes
- Tap Activate Uninstall Protection and then tap Activate
- Complete the process by tapping on Finish button
McAfee mobile security is now activated. In case you failed to perform the steps successfully, go to mcafee retail card via your phone’s web browser and enter the activation key in the respective field. Complete the instructions and activate the app in an alternative method. While doing the process, you may encounter these errors.
Error activating McAfee subscription via phone:
- McAfee activation cannot continue
- Device not compatible
- McAfee retail card activation failure
- Unlicensed McAfee product
- Cannot redirect to www.mcafee.com/activate
- Unable to launch McAfee mobile security
- Problem – McAfee locks my phone and unable to unlock
- Mobile Security – invalid phone number
- Unable to recover McAfee mobile security pin
Get rid of such issues by having Official McAfee customer support or you can also visit the home page to submit your error report under the support section to have assured and accurate solution.